February 23 - 25, 2014
The cost of registration for the Symposium is only $249 per person and
includes all program sessions, two lunches, two continental breakfasts,
and both receptions.
- Scheduled Presentations
- Enablers and Inhibitors for Veterans to Complete College.
- Veterans Integration to Academic Leadership.
- Revealing the unspeakable: How UDL helps heal women veterans' military-related traumas.
- A Bridge Program’s Effect on Non-College Ready Student Veterans
- Creating an Efficient and Effective Path to Graduation Through Prior Learning Assessment.
- Raising the Bar: The Student Veteran Civic Engagement Effect
Peer Advisors for Veteran Education.
- Tackling the Challenges Facing Serving Student Service Members and Veterans in Higher Education.
- Veteran Reintegration and Academic Inprocessing: A Collaborative Approach to Orienting and Advising Student Veterans.
- In-State Tuition Policies at Public Institutions for Veterans: Emerging Trends and Policy.
- The impact of military sexual trauma and cultural identification on student veterans' mental health and academic success
- Veterans' Engagement in University Life and Education
- Proven Leadership = College Credit: Creating an Efficient and Effective Path to Graduation Through Prior Learning Assessment